Hi

We are struggling with this error in our application.  We are on Struts
2.0.6 and Xworks version is 2.0.1.

This issue is very intermittent but the best way we've been able to
reproduce it is when we load the same page from two different browser
windows or on two different machines.

The stack trace looks like this:
        at
java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
        at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.LocalizedTextUtil.findDefaultText(LocalizedTextUtil.java:174)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.LocalizedTextUtil.getDefaultMessage(LocalizedTextUtil.java:571)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.LocalizedTextUtil.findText(LocalizedTextUtil.java:449)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.TextProviderSupport.getText(TextProviderSupport.java:224)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport.getText(ActionSupport.java:99)
        at org.apache.struts2.components.Text.end(Text.java:158)
        at
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doEndTag(ComponentTagSupport.java:43)

I initially thought that it had something to do with <s:iterator> tag but we
are getting this error on pages where we are not even using an iterator.  We
are also getting it on somepages that DO use iterator.

Since LocalizedTextUtil is involved...I am thinking that it has something to
do with <s:text>.  We use <s:text> to get the label name in our JSP.  Does
that go to LocalizedTextUtil?

On this page (one without iterator) I am not doing anything that involves
iterating over a list.  At most what I see is the following code:
            <s:select label="pType" id="pType" name="pType"
             list = "#...@java.util.linkedhashmap@{'ALL':'All Programs',
'P':'Public', 'S':'Private'}"
             value="selectedP" required="true"/>

Now LinkedHashMap is NOT synchronized...so if I load this at the same
time...is it possible that it would give ConcurrentModificationException? or
am i thinking along wrong lines since the log has no mention of this?

I am really out of ideas with this one and would appreciate any input from
you guys.

Thanks