The params interceptor is in the stack, I had included the basicStack
-- but also expressly included it as well to see if there was a
difference in behavior.  In FF I can see the query string of the form
elements for the request, so I am sure that they are being passed.
The paramter string looks like I would expect:
object.attribute=value&object.attribute2=value....

Where is the best way to verify that the action is getting and parsing
the parameters in the action?