Hi Rebecca, Martin,

Could you be having something going crazy with your build scripts or something
where the struts core jar isn't getting put in the right spot?

>> check to see if struts2-core-<version>.jar is located in YourWebApp/WEB-INF/lib

Yes. it is there.

Tomcat 6.0, jdk1.6, ant-1.6.2.

If I restart tomcat, the error is gone.

The error is shown only when I re-install source codes and did not reload tomcat.

Some possible places that I should pay special attention? I am using ant 1.6.2. Could this cause some potential problems? How come restart tomcat, errors are gone?

Thanks a lot!
--
Lu Ying