dcabasson wrote:

> Why not doing that on the server side, using the s:token approach? That
> would prevent double submit on the server side.

I thought about it. Googling for info showed support for both methods. I
took the javascript approach
because (a) it looked easier and (b) if using the TokenInterceptor is the
"standard/recommended" approach, I would've expected it to be in the default
stack.

dcabasson wrote:

> On the client side, I would say that your disabling the button before
> the form is submitted (the onsubmit technically happens before the
> submit, so that you can uypdate some value before the submit of the form
> actually happens) prevents the value of this button to be sent to the
> server (which makes sense, since it's disabled).

Ahh .. yes that makes sense. Obvious now that you've explained it!

Thanks