Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Struts 2 and Spring 3??

Hantsy -
It appears that AppFuse 2.1 uses Spring 2.5.6 and Spring Security
2.0.4 (as far as I can tell from the pom file).  Not sure this is a
fit.

Robert -
Are you using the Struts-Spring-Plugin as well?  Currently I am using
Struts 2.1.8 with Spring-Plug-in for injection (Spring 2.5.6).  I want
to add Spring Security instead of my home-grown methods, but would
really like to use Spring Sec 3.0.4.  In order to use Spring Sec 3, I
need to use Spring 3.x (Core) as well.  As far as I am aware, Spring
3.x will not work with the Struts-Spring-Plugin 2.1.8.  Hence my
delima.

Anyone able to get full Spring 3 integration to work or do I just need
to wait for a future Struts-Spring-Plugin to be written?