Has anyone come across this before?

Scenario: After logging in, user runs Struts 2 action that displays a .jsp
page that uses Struts2-Jquery tags to create a tabbed display that make Ajax
calls to access their content from other struts actions. Walk away and let
the session expire. Clicking on one of the tabs invokes the login page from
Spring security as it should, except the login page appears as the content
of the selected tab.

How(Can) I configure Spring security so that the login page always appears
as a display in it's own right. If the login program was a Struts Action I'd
do this as a "redirectAction", but I've no idea how to acheive this in
Spring/Struts intergration.

Regards