Hi to all, have a good day, i have a doubt about Struts 2.1.8 and AJAX
with dojo, using dojo struts tags. My doubt is the next: Suppose that
i have a combobox and when i select something in the combobox i want
to refresh another combobox using selected value of first combo, via
ajax. Then i reference to use struts dojo tags with this:

<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags"%>

And declare this on header (i dont't know very well why i do that but
is neccesary)

<sx:head cache="true" />

after register a function in the controller:

var controller = {
                    refresh : function() {}
            };
            dojo.event.topic.registerPublisher("/refresh", controller,
"refresh");

In my form i declare s:url containing the url that will be called via ajax:

<s:url var="urlUpdUniMedida" id="urlUpdUniMedida"
value="transTiendasEnvio!updUnisMedidaPrdAjax.action"  />

And put a div whose content will refresh with ajax:

<sx:div id="divLstUniMedida"  autoStart="false" href="%{urlUpdUniMedida}"
                             preload="false"
                            listenTopics="/refresh"
formId="transTiendaEnvioDetForm" >
                        <s:select name="coduni" id="coduni"
                                  list="#request.lstUniMedida"
                                  listKey="coduni.coduni"
                                  listValue="coduni.nombre"
cssStyle="width:320px;" />
                    </sx:div>

And finally, i have to do a second jsp containing the same that
contains the div in my first jsp with some code more to set things
like cache :

<%
    request.setAttribute("decorator", "none");
    response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
    response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
    response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the
proxy server
%>
<s:select name="coduni" id="coduni"
      list="#request.lstUniMedida"
      listKey="coduni.coduni"
      listValue="coduni.nombre" cssStyle="width:320px;" />

My question is: Isn't possible to avoid to do a second jsp? Can't i
just use the content of sx:div to rerender when i refresh it via ajax
instead render it using a second jsp?

Thanks in advance.
--
Oscar Calderón