Dear All,
How do we configure a Datasource in Struts 2.X.
1. Do we put Driver and url in the Action Class file or
2. Do we configure the Driver and Url in the Web.xml or
3. Do we configure in struts.xml instead of web.xml.

A Small example would be helpful.
Regards,
VR Venugopal Rao

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupp...@cmcltd.com or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.