Hello,

I would like to improve the security of my web application. My problem is I
would like to encrypt the visible parameters in the URL to prevent user to
change it to access data he should not see.
At start i thought the simple attribute encode of s:url will work for what i
need, but it's not the case. Then i don't believe a such useful feature is
implemented in struts 2.

So what is the best solution to perform it ?

I was thinking to an interceptor which unencrypt each request for each
action and a java function which encry the url in each jsp, but i'm not sure
it's the good way to do it.

Any help would be appreciated !

Regards

--