2010/6/15 Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>:
> I've whined about this several times and nobody seems to care enough
> about it to fix it.  So maybe it is a dying project.

Any help is appreciated, so feel free to propose a solution...

> Blaming Confluence doesn't actually help the situation if no one is
> working with Confluence to fix it.

I'm not blaming Confluence or Autoexport plugin, I've just presented
facts. And it's very hard to solve the problem if you never write a
plugin for Confluence. If you know how to do it, you can check out the
Autoexport source code and prepare a patch. Or guide me - I'm still
not able to find a working solution.

> If the 2.1.8 version of the docs is working then why isn't it hooked
> into the website?

The latest official release is 2.1.8.1 that's why.

Kind regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/