Hi,

I am using JSON plugin to return data to JQuery DataTable, but format
is not compatible with Datatable plugin. I have a collection with a
getter function on my struts2 action that is annotated with @JSON
annotation.  The action returns an array of objects, such as:

{"aaData":[",{"age":2,"breed":"Unkown","gender":"Female","id":2,"name":"Snowflake
2"}, ...}

when what I really wany is an array of arrays:

aaData: [
[ 2, Unknown, Female, 2, Snowflake 2 ],
[ ...] ]

As I understand it, both forms of the notation are valid. Is there any
way to configure the plug in to modify the style/format of JSON to
render the array of arrays without hand rolling my own function to
return the data in a string?

Using struts 2.1.8.1

Thank you.