hi,
I got a Maven 2 multi projects (EJB 3 / Struts 2.1.8 with convention pugin)
Deploying the war module to JBOSS 5.1.0 outside the EAR just work fine : the
plugin "config browser" show my action mapping, and the application is working
fine.
But when I try to package the war within the EAR (with Maven), the deployement
to jboss 5.1.0 is done, but no more action mapping! The config browser don't
show my action mapping any more.
any hints ?
Messenger arrive enfin sur iPhone ! Venez le télécharger gratuitement !
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=iPhone