Hi,

  I am developing a application which looks like and online exam. But the
format of questions are not same. Questions may be desriptive, Objective and
of Multiple choice.

  I have a page shownextquestion.jsp. This read the next question from
database to be shown to user.

It checks if the question is Description, then it show a Textarea using the
<Html:textarea> tag...
 if the question is Objective...
  then it show Radio buttons, according to options available in question.
Some question may have 4 options and some question may have 6 option

I want to use <html:form> tag so that its data can be mapped to ActionForm.
But the fields in ActionForm need to be defined in advance, we we want to
show on html form.

- I want to know, what structure should I follow to design and implement my
application with such requirement. Can I make use of <html:form> tag and
ActionForm OR I should not use them completely.

Thanks