Does anyone have any ideas? Tearing my hair out with this.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Miles" <ch...@chrismiles.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: Nested Iterator Problem

Is there anything else in the logging I can enable to try and find out why this is not working? It is possibly an expression related issue? Would it be possible in the first iterator to assign the list to another completely seperate object to iterator? Or another solution? I have tried every possible thing I can think of and drawing complete blanks.