Dale Newfield suggested:

>Not a single one of your questions relates to struts.

How exactly doesn't "Using Struts 2.x can we do authorization of client
request, if yes what are
the best practices" apply to Struts? Or "we can discuss what practises
can be followed to implement this logic using struts2 and related
framework(s)"?

I'm not saying you're wrong that other frameworks may be better suited,
but to me it is Struts 2 knowledge to know that other frameworks may
have better solutions. That would mean it is related, though I wouldn't
expect in-depth discussions not involving Struts 2 in any shape or form.