I'm fairly new to this myself so maybe someone else can jump in. First things first, put a print statement in the intercept methods of your interceptors so you at least know if the interceptor is even getting called. Secondly, I didn't ever use a line like this:interceptorRefs = { @InterceptorRef("loginClienteInterceptor") }) .

Other than that, I'm not sure what else to do.

Fabio Alves de Araujo Ebner - DnaSolution wrote:
Hey man, this is my structure

MY ACTION

package br.com.dnasolution.site.action;

/** import **//

@ParentPackage("my-secure")

public class OrdemServicoAction {

@Action(value = "cadastrarOrdemServico", results = {...@result(name = "valido", location = "/jsp/ordemservico/cadastro_sucesso.jsp"), @Result(name = "invalido", location = "/jsp/ordemservico/cadastro_falha.jsp") }, interceptorRefs = { @InterceptorRef("loginClienteInterceptor") })
public String cadastrarOrdemServico() {
       /* code */
}

MY INTERCEPTOR

package br.com.dnasolution.site.interceptor;

import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionInvocation;
import com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.Interceptor;

public class LoginClienteInterceptor implements Interceptor {

@Override
public void destroy() {
 // TODO Auto-generated method stub

}

@Override
public void init() {
 // TODO Auto-generated method stub

}

@Override
public String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) throws Exception {
if(invocation.getInvocationContext().getSession().get("clienteLogado") != null){
  return invocation.invoke();
 }else{
  return "clienteNaoLogado";

AND MY STRUTS.XML

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN" "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";><struts>

<package name="my-secure"

extends="struts-default">

<interceptors>

<interceptor name="loginUsuarioInterceptor"

class="br.com.dnasolution.site.interceptor.LoginUsuarioInterceptor">

</interceptor>

<interceptor name="loginClienteInterceptor"

class="br.com.dnasolution.site.interceptor.LoginClienteInterceptor">

</interceptor>

<interceptor-stack name="secureStack">

<interceptor-ref name="loginUsuarioInterceptor"/>

<interceptor-ref name="loginClienteInterceptor"/>

<interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>

</interceptor-stack>

</interceptors>

<default-interceptor-ref name="secureStack"/>

<global-results>

<result name="clienteNaoLogado">/jsp/usuario/loginUsuario.jsp

</result>

<result name="clienteNaoLogado">/jsp/cliente/loginCliente.jsp

</result>

</global-results>

</package>

</struts>