Hi all!

Im trying to bind an Ajax-Call to the onclick-Event of a Checkbox:

Here is the code so fare:

<form id="formid">
   <input id="id1" type="checkbox" name="mycheckbox" />
<sx:bind formId="formid" sources="id1" events="onclick" targets="otherdiv" href="myaction.action" />
</form>

The AJAX-Call works great. The Action is called and the DIV-Element in the targets-Field is updated.
But the checkbox doesn't get checked any more. It keeps unchecked.

I think is has todo with the fact that I am overwriting the onclick-event from the checkbox including the
checking of the checkbox. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advanced!

Peter