Good morning friends...I have a requirement to implement a Tree component on
the UI. I am wondering if I should go with the Struts 2 Tree tag or render the
tree using  some Jquery plugin. Any advice is appreciated.

Is the Struts Tree Tag Dojo based?

Regards,

John[http://www.smartonline.com/]

Note: The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this email
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent thereof, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender listed above and destroy this message