I use struts2.1.8 and extjs3.2, I make a login page, if login
failed,it will alert a message and it will still stay this login page;
if it login success,it will go to another new page,such as main.jsp
page

My login page is follows:
var win=new Ext.Window({
  el:'hello-win',
  items:
  loginForm,
    buttons:[{
       text:'OK',
       handler:function(){
         if(win.getComponent('loginForm').form.isValid()){
             win.getComponent('loginForm').form.submit({
               url:'/Test/test.do',
               success:function(form,action){
                 Ext.Msg.alert("Login success!",action.result.message);
               },
              failure:function(form,action){
                Ext.Msg.alert('Login fail",action.result.message);
              }
            });
   });

Action class is follows:
public String login() throws Exception{
   boolean success;.
   if(success){
     return SUCCESS;
   }
   else{
     setMessage("Your ID or password is wrong");
     return null;

configure file is follows:
<struts>
  <package name="Test" namespace="" extends="json-default">
      <action name="login" class="Test.Login" method="test">
         <result type="json"/>
      </action>
  </package>
</struts>

If I set <result>main.jsp</result>, when I click OK button,it will
raise javascript error,because extjs don't get json message.
If I set <result type="json"/>,whether I login success or fail,the
login page will don't redirect,If login success,I want to redirect
this page to main.jsp,but it don't redirect.What can I do about
configure file? I don't know how to do it.I have no idea about it.
Any idea will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance