I am adding authentication to a Struts2 web application by implementing an
authentication interceptor.
With an interceptor, as far as I understand, you can prevent non-authenticated
perons from accessing specific actions.

However, suppose somebody forwards a URL to a specific pdf-file to a
non-authenticated "outsider".
For example: http://.../persberichten/persbericht12954.pdf

Which Struts2 mechanism can I use to prevent the non-authenticated "outsider"
from accessing that PDF?

Or, another example:

http://.../persoverzicht/ophalenpub.jsp?id=27859

Is it possible to prevent the outsider from accessing that specific press
article?

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Alle berichten naar dit
professioneel e-mailadres kunnen door de werkgever gelezen worden.
Ondernemingsnummer: 0253.973.219