I have a Struts 2.0 interceptor that dynamically creates a result config and adds it to the action config. It does it like this:

  String newResult = "shRes";
ResultConfig cfg = new ResultConfig(newResult, ServletRedirectResult.class.getName());
  cfg.addParam("location", "SearchHelp.action?"+request.getQueryString());

  actionInvocation.getProxy().getConfig().addResultConfig(cfg);

  return newResult;

Now I'm upgrading to Struts 2.2 and I'm finding that this no longer compiles due to Struts/Xwork refactoring.

I've been able to create a ResultConfig object using ResultConfig.Builder but I can't find how to add this to the interceptor's action config / context.

Can anyone give me a pointer?

Thanks,
Steve