Hi folks,

I've just resolved my issue. My goal is to add struts-restful-plugin to an
struts2 existent app. So i needed to have an url handler

If I request http://localhost:8080/myApp/login.action, it must be resolved
by DefaultActionMapper
If I request http://localhost:8080/myApp/service/client/324, it must be
resolved by org.apache.struts2.rest.
RestActionMapper

So I have in my struts.xml

<constant name="struts.mapper.class"
value="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.mapper.PrefixBasedActionMapper"/>
<constant name="struts.mapper.prefixMapping" value="/service:rest,:struts"/>

Where rest is a bean defined in strus-config.xml (restful plugin) and it is
mapped to org.apache.struts2.rest.RestActionMapper

In my struts.properties

struts.action.extension=action,xml,json,,

And that's all. I hope it can help to someone having the same problem.
Thanks for everything.

p.d. I'm using struts2.2.1

Bye

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-992741026

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"