On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 4:12 PM, anjibman <anji...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to put in simple way but this may not be complete picture.
>
> What I am really struggling in is I have processing result in the form of
> List of objects. Now if I send this list of objects through request object
> to the JSP I have to do all processing on JSP with scriptlets. What would be
> the best practice to send such list to JSP ready to grab.

The list will be sent as you're sending it now: that's how you get
data to the JSP (view) layer.

The view layer should use either JSTL or custom tags. If there's more
complicated processing than can be handled simply via tags, that
processing should take place on the server side.

I'm not sure what other kind of information you're looking for.

Dave