Hi, i'm using Struts 2.1.8.
I have this struts configuration

<action name="registrationMain" class="somepackage.registrationAction">
                        <result name="redirect" type="redirectAction">
                                ${customActionRedirect}?${urlParams}
                                true
                        </result>
</action>

I set the parameters to:
customActionRedirect="registrationConfirm"
urlParams="documentID=200"

and i want the final url to be something like this:
registrationConfirm.action?documentId=200

but the parameter is never used, and the id is lost.

Can you help me? What i'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance.