Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: additional onsubmit javascript validation

Hi Robert,

Do you have another submit button? such as <s:submit/>,
Try to bind a event listener to this button, that when you click this
button, you do some validation();

Another way is using the js to remove the  "onsubmit" event, then binding
another method you write, and invoke the myValidation() in that method;
bind
AnoterMethod(){

if(!validateForm_MyAction()){return;}
//Here do your validation