Hi Michael:

I just readed the document of OGNL, it says that operator [==]
will use the method [equals] to check if objects are equal.

http://www.opensymphony.com/ognl/html/LanguageGuide/apa.html#operators

My bad.

Can you post the source code of the Action class
(and the [config] class)?
I think i need see what the property "config.project" exactly is
to find out what's going wrong.