"no object found" looks like some javascript is running, but it could
not found an object in the HTML DOM.
so, it looks like not an error of javascript file, but an error of
your HTML DOM.
For example, ID of some element is missed.

Again, I need read the entire source code before I can tell what is
getting wrong.