Hello,
I haven't used that plugin, but I recomend you to use the SSL provided
by tomcat or your web container, it's easier.
But if you want the best speed, i really suggest yo to use apache
httpd with mod_ssl for the ssl work and mod_jk, to forward the traffic
to tomcat or jetty. You can find documentation about this in the
tomcat connectors page and the httpd documentation.
Regards,

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino