Hi,

I have an input page which has a checkbox list in a form. Clicking submit
takes the user to a 2nd JSP.
The problem is that when I don't select a checkbox and click on submit, I
get to the output page, of course no value is displayed on the output page
though.
But if I select a checkbox and click submit, I get an error saying....

No result defined for action .....action.ModelHomeAction and result input
I just started with struts and don't really know why it is looking for the
result "input". I would appreciate any help with this.

Relevant code is below.

input.jsp
 <s:form method="post" action="modelUpload">
 <s:checkboxlist name="selectedModel" list="modelList" listKey="modelId"
listValue="modelName"/>
  <s:submit></s:submit>
 </s:form>

output.jsp

<s:property value="selectedModel"/>

Action
 private ArrayList<Model> modelList;
 private Model selectedModel = new Model();

 public ArrayList<Model> getModelList() {
 FrameworkHandler handler = new FrameworkHandler();
  return handler.getModels();
 }

 public void setModelList(ArrayList<Model> modelList) {
 this.modelList = modelList;
 }

 public Model getSelectedModel() {
 return selectedModel;
 }

 public void setSelectedModel(Model selectedModel) {
 this.selectedModel = selectedModel;
 }

 public String execute() throws Exception {
  LOG.debug("Model Home Action");
 return SUCCESS;
 }

 public String upload() throws Exception{
 return SUCCESS;
 }

struts.xml

  <action name="modelHome" class=".....action.ModelHomeAction"
method="execute">
    <result name="success">/jsp/input.jsp</result>
  </action>

  <action name="modelUpload" class=".....action.ModelHomeAction"
method="upload">
    <result name="success">/jsp/output.jsp</result>
  </action>