Hi

I'm setting up a new Struts 2 project - the first time I've started from
scratch in ages. I think it must be age, but I seem to have forgotten a lot
of the basics :(

Could someone look at my struts.xml and tell me why the config-browser
plugin shows that I'm using the default stack rather than the
prepareParamsPrepare stack as intended.

Regards.

<struts>

    <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="true" />
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />
    <constant name="struts.objectFactory"
value="org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory" />

        <package name="default" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
        <interceptors>
        <interceptor-stack name="paramsPrepareParamsStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="exception"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="alias"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="i18n"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="checkbox"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="multiselect"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="params">
                    dojo\..*,^struts\..*
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="servletConfig"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="prepare"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="chain"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="modelDriven"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="staticParams"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="actionMappingParams"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="params">
                    dojo\..*,^struts\..*
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="conversionError"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="validation">
                    input,back,cancel,browse
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="workflow">
                    input,back,cancel,browse
                </interceptor-ref>
            </interceptor-stack>
          </interceptors>
        <default-interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>

    </package>

</struts>