I've written an action, with validation, that uses a redirectAction
instead of a .jsp for the INPUT result.

When the final INPUT jsp is displayed, the actionErrors aren't
present.  I believe this is because the action I'm redirecting to
"clears" the actions before the jsp is displayed.  If I save an
actionError on the session, I can retrieve it in the final error...
but this seems less than ideal, and I'm not sure how to get to the
annotation based validators ( I added a session.put() in the
validate() method.

Is there a way to "carry" the errors across actions in this case? The
INPUT needs to redirect to an action because the action determines
whether certain fields need displayed.. if the INPUT goes straight to
a jsp, the jsp is blank because of the logic I'm using to display
fields.

Struts 2.2.1

--
Greg Akins