Hi All,
Thanks for reply, and sorry for my poor English.

In this case:

I have a POJO:
public class UserDTO {
      private int age;
      public void setAge(int age) {
            this.age = age;

And Action has a property with this type:

public Class UserAction {
      private UserDTO userInfo;

      public void setUserInfo(UserDTO userInfo {
            this.userInfo = userInfo;

when I use ajax request and JSON format to transfer this UserDTO obj,
this UserDTO is Serialization from html page's text input field, and
age input field is empty(user not enter and business logic allow
this),
then this JSON String will be like this:
{'userInfo' : { 'age' : ''}}

so, when use JSON plugin to parse this JSON string to UserAction's
userInfo property,there will be a Number format exception ( for input
String "")

I check JSONPopulator.java , it has process null value for int(or
other number primitive type) with default value 0,
I think if it can parse the "" to int/Integer(or other number type)
with 0/null like the same process above mentioned,
if do this will easier the front process, because front JS code will
not to check the age's type,and transform the empty text input value
"" to null.

Just a suggeset.

Thanks all.

Regards,