Thanks Li
I think this is will be best solution for now.

On 12/6/2010 6:55 PM, Li Ying wrote:
Do you mean, when user click some bookmark, you want to check if this
bookmark belongs to this user?

Basically, you can not control bookmark, because it is a browser operation.

The only way i can tell is, to add a user id param to all your page url.
So, when userA saved a bookmark, and when it clicked by userB, you can
check the user id param and detect which user belongs to.
If the user param in url is different to the user who is log in, you
can redirect to the main page.

This solution is a little ugly, and I don't know why you need it.