Hi Mead,

thanks for the suggestion, but we want to keep the minimum changes on the
code.
if we convert into string in jsp/view pages, there are quite a lot of
changes.
however we already change our formatting script in our js  library and it
solved the issue.

also this issue just happend when we connect to SQL Server, it won't happend
when we use Oracle DB.

Thanks & Regards
Yanto