Hello all,
    I'm using Struts 2..1.8.1 for an application. To integrate the
security in the application we have developed an interceptor that
intercepts every request and checks a list of rules(implemented as
classes) to know if the user is allowed to execute the action. The
validation should be dinamic, so the rules should be able to receive
information from the request. What I would like to do is to use Struts'
mechanism to process, parse and type-convert  the request's parameters
to do that. So I would invocate the Struts' conversion over the classes
implementing the rules, and set the parameters in the rules, the same
way Struts does with the actions. I've tried looking at the code, but
I'm a bit lost. Can somebody give some orientation on how to invoke the
conversion?

    Thanks

JL

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banco
Santander International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented
are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Banco Santander International unless otherwise specifically
stated.

Las comunicaciones via Internet no son seguras y por lo tanto
Banco Santander International no asume responsabilidad legal
ni
de ningun otro tipo por el contenido de este mensaje. Cualquier
opinion transmitida pertenece unicamente al autor y no
necesariamente representa la opinion del Banco Santander
International a no ser que este expresamente detallado.