I think following would also do, though I haven't tried it yet....

<package name="xxxx" namespace="/struts" extends="struts-default">
           <action name="locationAssign"
class="gov.usbr.etas.web.struts.LocationAssignAction" method="execute">
                 <result name="success">/struts/locationAssign.jsp</result>
                 <result name="input">/struts/locationAssign.jsp</result>
           </action>
     </package>