Thanks for your help maurizio, I found something about my problem: I'm
developping a plugin on the Jive SBS Software. To do this, all the action
class must extend a JiveActionSupport class. I changed by ActionSupport
directly, and my beans are not null anymore. But I can't do this way because
the plugins on Jive must extend JiveActionSupport. I'm gonna send a mail to
their support.

Thanks