From: Steven Yang [mailto:kenshin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 1:10 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Parameter manipulation

is your user object initialized when the param interceptor is run?

here i might be wrong, but what i know is if your object is initialized then
Struts or OGNL will call getUser().setEmail(...) otherwise create a new User
then setEmail then setUser then the second case should fail for you

again, i might be wrong on the behavior