Hello, thanks for all your answers, finally I can find a solution.

- there is nothing rare or special in the generated HTML, it is identical to
jsp
- when I change the method to get I can see that not all parameters are sent
- finally the problem es solved when include an dijit.form.Form element
within the dijit.Dialog Element.

Thanks and regards,