Maurizio,

Thank you.  I have read over that but I am interested in Localizing
the rules actually changing whether a field is required or not
depending on the country.  For example I may have a County field for
my address which is required for the US but in Hong Kong they don't
require County.  I was hoping that my setting the context locale I
would be able to get a different -validation.xml definition file.

Paul