Hi all,

    I'm using Struts .2.1.8.1, and I've found a problem when I use  result
type httpheader and I try to use a header name with a hyphen. They don't get
sent. For example, the following result definition:

<result name="mvc.security.authentication.ntlm.solicited" type="httpheader">

    <param name="status">401</param>

    <param name="headers.WWW-Authenticate">NTLM</param>

    <param name="headers.a">my header</param>

    <param name="headers.WWWAuthenticate">NTLM</param>

</result>

    I receive the headers "a" and "WWWAuthenticate", but no the header
"WWW-Authenticate". Is there any way to fix this behaviour?

    Thanks.

Jose