With 2.2.1, shove all this in your struts.xml and if it works, just smile
and don't look back:

<constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />
<constant name="struts.i18n.reload" value="true" />
<constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="global-messages" />
<constant name="struts.configuration.xml.reload" value="true" />

Peace,
Scott

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:26 PM, CRANFORD, CHRIS <chris.cranf...@setech.com