On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 10:58 AM, abhishek jain
<abhishek.netj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not doing any dependency management, i am just relying on myeclipse,
> what is the best way,

I'm not sure; I haven't used MyEclipse in some time (but I did for
quite awhile; very often worth the (minimal) cost.

I would strongly pursue the library conflict idea people have
mentioned--perhaps you could ask for support from MyEclipse in
determining how to configure it to avoid the conflict, or at least
they could point you in the right direction if it's not an issue
directly related to MyEclipse.

Do you know if you're working with a Maven-based project or not?

Dave