Hi guys,
I need your help, at least your expertise...
My site generates permaLinks dynamic like
www.mysite.com/abusiness.html
and struts2 makes a mapping (in struts.xml file) that redirect on an action
that takes params
ex:
<struts>
        <package name='catchall' extends="struts-default">
                <action name='*' class="com.rdvcentral.mvc.ParsePermaLinkAction"
                        method="redirectToParseUrl">
                        <result name='success' type="redirectAction">
                                /
                                parseUrl
                                {1}
                        </result>
                </action>
                <action name='parseUrl'
class="com.rdvcentral.mvc.ParsePermaLinkAction"
                        method="parseUrl">
                        <result name='businessFound' type="redirectAction">
                                /business
                                showDetailBusinessWithRefresh
                                ${idLocation}
                                true
                        </result>
                        <result
name='error404'>/error/struts-error404.jsp</result>
                </action>

my pb : the browser show the redirection.
my question is : is it possible to tell struts to not show the redirection ?

thx a lot

fr/