Hi,
    I'm looking how I can integrate an external application available
through WSRP with our in-house webapp developed with Struts. I would
like to check how I can embed Pluto in Struts2. Has anyone tried that?
Is there any documentation or example available?

    TIA

JL

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banco
Santander International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Banco Santander International unless otherwise
specifically stated.

Las comunicaciones v'ia Internet no son seguras y, por lo tanto,
Banco Santander International no asume responsabilidad legal
ni de ning'un otro tipo por el contenido de este mensaje.
Cualquier opini'on transmitida pertenece 'unicamente al autor y
no necesariamente representa la opini'on de Banco Santander
International, a no ser que est'e expresamente detallado.