From: kiala davy [mailto:davy_ki...@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:08 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Struts 2 problem in In url tag variable

Hi,

I am a newbie in Struts 2.2.1.1. So i am learning to use Struts. I am facing
a problem in the example on the following link
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.1/docs/message-resource-files.html.

The following code does not work:
 <s:url action="registerInput" var="registerInputLink" /><p>
drawing.</p>

${registerInputLink} is not considered as a variable but as a String ? It
does not contain registerInput ?

Thanks for your help