From: GF [mailto:gan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:23 PM
To: Struts Users ML
Subject: Handling navigation language in the URL

Hello i've a site that behave this way:

ContextPath = /myapp

Namespace = /user
Action = view

So, I deploy an application called mypath.war and I handle urls like:

/myapp/user/view.action

I wish to handle "multilanguage" and i wish to handle it in the url,
like /en /de /fr /de and so on.

Since i wrote correctly my application, it is context path
indipendent, so, the most stupid thing to do is to deploy en.war
de.war fr.war and so on.

Of course this is very "stupid" since it would be very memory consuming.

Is there in Java EE a way to deploy ONCE the same .war and making it
to handle multiple context paths? I use Tomcat 6.

I didn't find anything for this.. the only thing I found, causes
anyway a multiple deploy of the same .war

Can you suggest me an alternative approach?
Thank you.