Hi there,

Just bumped my version from 2.2.1 to 2.2.3 (FWIW, by changing a property in my
pom.xml from 2.2.1 to 2.2.3). I use freemarker for my view and all the
freemarker related pages work fine. My deployment environment is glassfish
2.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.7 with java "1.6.0_24", maven 2.2.1.

For my welcome page, I have a single JSP (index.jsp):

<%
    response.sendRedirect(request.getContextPath() +
"/anon/viewLoginForm.action");
%>

Going to this JSP presents me with a completely blank page. Nothing in the logs.

I know that I could also use <action name="*"> as my last action in struts.xml
to go to the viewLoginForm action (probably a better strategy any way), but I
am baffled as to why the JSP would not work any more.

To simplify it further, I made the JSP contents:

<h1>Hello</h1>

and it does not work in 2.2.3 (blank page) and works in 2.2.1 (displays hello).

Did I miss something obvious? Where should I start looking? I was initially
hesitant to send this message in case I'm having a duh moment but I have wasted
enough time on it already, so perhaps a few more eyeballs will find something
informative.

Thanks in advance,
--
Haroon Rafique   <haroon.rafi...@utoronto.ca>
Enterprise Apps & Solutions Integration, University of Toronto