Hi Francisco,

Thanks a lot for you reply. I read the nlight ressources on the subject a
couple of months ago when I thought OpenIDM will still be OpenSource in
right terms.
Anyway, I seems there is another OpenSource project called MidPoint by
Evolveum.
I don't have any information about the stability of those business model :
will they still be OpenSource ? etc...
But the support of this product must be expensive.

Anyway, What surprising me, is the fact that there is no implementation on
common business process proposed in Syncope. Maybe I'm wrong ?
What if you propose some kind of business patterns as the Third party
Applications ?

The provisioning system is something very technical. But each IAM solutions
is shy to propose high level scenarios with delegated administrations or
dynamic role base management.
Isn't there a lack on this point ?
What is your vision about that ?

Regards