Hi Harsh, your are right, sorry. Password mapping is correct.

It seems that the problem occurs during 'group administrator' assignment.
Taking a look at your connector conf I see that you set user principal as
membership. Please review your conf removing value for memberships property.

Regards,
F.

Il 24 ottobre 2014 19:30:16 CEST, Harsh Sharma <harsh.ksharma1...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
>Hey,
>
>I think as the password is in encrypted form , that why the password
>field
>is like that :
>
> Attribute: {Name=__PASSWORD__,
>Value=[org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString@f0b270c2]}
>
>Yes I mapped the password mapping and also selected the password
>checkbox.
>
>attaching user mapping screanshot. Confirm if it is correct.
>
>Regards,
>
>Harsh
>

>On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Fabio Martelli
><fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>  Il 24/10/2014 12:59, Harsh Sharma ha scritto:
>>
>>   Hey,
>>
>>  Please find the attached core-connid.log and the snapshot of the
>error
>> message when I created a user named "google".
>>
>> Hi Harsh, it seems you are missing password.
>> Not unicodePwd but __PASSWORD__ attribute. Did you mapped password
>> attribute by using the checkbox?
>>
>> Regards,
>> F.
>>

>>  Also in core-rest.log I am getting this warning message
>> "09:54:38.989 WARN
>>
>org.apache.syncope.core.persistence.validation.entity.EntityValidationListener
>> - Bean validation errors found:
>>
>[ConstraintViolationImpl{interpolatedMessage='InvalidUsername;Username
>does
>> not match pattern', propertyPath=username, rootBeanClass=class
>> org.apache.syncope.core.persistence.beans.user.SyncopeUser,
>> messageTemplate='InvalidUsername;Username does not match pattern'}]
>> "
>>
>>  Regards,
>>  Harsh Sharma
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Fabio Martelli
><fabio.marte...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Harsh, your configuration seems good, btw provided info is not
>>> enough to make a complete diagnosis.
>>> Can you send core-connid.log file?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> F.
>>>
>>> Il 22/10/2014 23:48, Harsh Sharma ha scritto:
>>>
>>>    Hey Francesco,
>>>
>>>  Now when I am creating a user in Syncope it is reflecting in Active
>>> directory, but when I create user it always show error propagation
>failure
>>> in Active Directory(
>>>
>>> javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code
>65 - 0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D, problem 6002
>(OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
>>> �]; remaining name 'cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=testmnet,dc=com'
>>>
>>>  Cause: [LDAP: error code 65 - 0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D,
>problem 6002 (OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
>>>
>>>   ). The user is reflecting in Active directory but this error
>always
>>> appears.
>>>
>>>  Also when I am deleting user in Active directory it is not
>reflecting in
> [...]

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.